Oxford Digital offers a range of services to manufacturers of semiconductors, personal devices and accessories, and pro-audio equipment.
Broadly, these services cover:
- Research (for example, answering the question 'how do we make a .?'
- Development (for example, the new processor core)
- Adaptation of equipment (for example, by tuning)
- Development of specific audio effects (to differentiate products)
As an example of the work currently being undertaken in the field of personal devices, Oxford Digital is providing:
- Loudspeaker and earphone correction
- Expert tuning of specific models of portable devices for optimum results
- The design of unique effects to differentiate a manufacturer's product from that of its competitors